Sunday, July 01, 2007

Oops....

Sorry about the, uh, somewhat lengthy delay, leaving you hanging at the end of Week Three. I just realized that maybe someone's at Clarion now (or thinking about going to Clarion in the future) reading Clarion journals in preparation/anticipation/pure boredom. In all likelihood, however, absolutely no one is reading or has ever read my Clarion journal, yet, for the sake of completion, I promise to post the rest of my Clarion experience very soon.

Signed,

Clod of the Year

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...it's a year and a half later, and you DO have a reader!!! :o)
Instead of cranking out my own writing assignment, I'm here half past midnight, reading about how you've handled yours! Thanks for sharing your experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home