Saturday, August 20, 2005

And Here's What We Think of Your Story...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Got “You Can Say Anything You Want” critiqued. Basically I was pleased. Everyone commented that the voice was good and the main character was well-developed. I anticipated several of the problems they found, but others were a real eye opener to me. I did realize that the ending was heavy-handed, but it worked for several people, predictable as it was. Overall I was very satisfied. I felt like everyone was honest but not brutal. These guys are sharp; they're well read and don't miss much.

Apparently we had a big incident today that most of us missed. Some of the sorority girls' moms stormed into the house, red-faced, indignant and horrified that MEN were staying in the house! Sorry I missed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home